Midred Faye G. Santiago, Principal,SO&SSG Adviser,
Daniel E. Leonardo, Treasurer, JO Adviser
Esther A. Conopio,Assistant Principal for Academics
Cashier, Music Teacher
Catherine T. Ilagan, Registrar
Abner M. Mazo, Assistant Registrar, PE Teacher
Frederico Cangco, Chaplain, Values 8 &4 Teacher
RicJason Fonte, Assistant Chaplain, Values 7 & 9 T
Reily P. Leonardia, Guidance Councilor, Science
Nemencia D. Gajudo, Librarian
Karl V. Acebedo, Computer Teacher
Jerry P. Alvares,Mathematics Teacher
Rowena P. Imperio, Mathematics Teacher
Margielene D. Judan,Math & TLE Teacher
Johann F. Musico, English Teacher
Ralph I. Pantalunan, Araling Panlipunan Teacher
Nelva Phodaca, TLE teacher
Ladily Bas, English Teacher
Rizza Dasal, Applied Music Teacher
Romulo S. Palacio, Canteen Supervisor
Rodolfo A. Orias, Janitorial Service Head
Reynaldo N. Yago, Maintenance Head
FUNCTIONS OF A TEACHER
1. Creates/maintains personality profile of his /her students.
2. Gathers up-to-date educational materials and visual aids on current issues and trends in education.
3. Provides continually a wholesome teacher-learner environment.
4. Promotes philosophy, mission, and objectives of Adventist Education.
5. Attends parents-teachers conference and home and school meetings.
6. Assists the school principal during meetings and programs.
7. Encourages and acts in a pleasant manner toward fellow educator.
8. Submit reports required by both educational leaders of the Conference and DepEd.
9. Participates in professional growth and spiritual growth training e.g.
a. Formal upgrading
b. In-service training
c. Educational tour
10. Purchases books and magazines for professional growth when deemed essential.
11. Helps in establishing short range, or long range strategic plans (up to 5 years)
12. Sees to it that beautification, health and sanitation facilities are implemented.
13. Keeps an up-to-date lesson plan, school register, class record, and course outline.
14. Participates in formulating and interpreting the policies of the school.
15. Assists the principal in implementing school rules and regulations.
16. Submits promptly and regularly to the principal lesson plans every Tuesday and midterm/periodical test questions 5 days before the examination day.
17. Return promptly checked test papers, quizzes, assignments, periodicals, and projects to the students.
IMPORTANT PART OF WORK
1. Devotional Time: 6:30 AM (Monday)
6:40 AM (Tue-Fri)
2. Flag Ceremony 6:50 - 7:00 AM
3. Chapel Program: 8:00 AM (Monday)
4. Midweek Prayer Meeting: 1:30 PM (Wednesday)
5. BAA Family Circle of Prayer: 3:00 PM (@ Faculty Lounge)
6. Regular Sabbath attendance with one Sabbath off.
7. Learning Plans - submitted every Tuesday for filling.
8. Faculty Meeting: Every 2nd and 4th Thursday.
9. Administrative Committee Meeting: Every 1st and 3rd Thursday
10. All absences must have prior approval from the principal.